I like your Lemon/orange thing :)To improve I would make your masking more crisp, and hide the original background.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAi bet this took you a while, didnt it.
The bowl looks sort of cut off.Nadine☺
IT'S JUST REALLY, REALLY BAD xD
^ what ryan said
haha, first guy ive ever seen turn an orange to a grapefruit, FAIL!
The shadow looks screwed, it should only be on part of the bowl. And the bowl looks like it's floating in some next place.My bad... but I have nothing to say that's good...
I like your Lemon/orange thing :)
ReplyDeleteTo improve I would make your masking more crisp, and hide the original background.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
i bet this took you a while, didnt it.
The bowl looks sort of cut off.
ReplyDeleteNadine☺
IT'S JUST REALLY, REALLY BAD xD
ReplyDelete^ what ryan said
ReplyDeletehaha, first guy ive ever seen turn an orange to a grapefruit,
ReplyDeleteFAIL!
The shadow looks screwed, it should only be on part of the bowl. And the bowl looks like it's floating in some next place.
ReplyDeleteMy bad... but I have nothing to say that's good...